The Masters Discussion

One cxl down, one to go

Who meats up on a Friday anyway? Pretty sure I have strep or the rona

Nothing like fading with eyes wide open to Nantz and one of Spek's posts in front of you

Best sleep in years and it might have been 15 minutes

Yes, Detroit is the 313.

Haven't you ever seen the Stons alternate?
Man I know my area code and don't know the others around here. There are two more I think then we've been told we might have to dial a 1 in front because they're all overused. That's all of Detroit?

Rory missing the fairway on 18 short is the most relatable he's ever been for me

Annual reminder that you can never have enough friends with bail money

This round was an awful 12 hour watch

Hope you're still soberish
My wife is saying all the right things. Headed that way around lunch tomorrow. Going to dinner tomorrow night, hope to see some celebs

Reactions: KJ
My wife is saying all the right things. Headed that way around lunch tomorrow. Going to dinner tomorrow night, hope to see some celebs
Helps that you're with wifey, that's the kind of thing that should temper the bender. Better than being with a couple buddies at a golf tournament! I really didn't think beer could still get me drunk but that was an urban legend.

See SB LI @B.A.R.

Have fun man, pretty sure I speak for the lot of us that we're jealous AF. Can't wait to get the feedback!

Helps that you're with wifey, that's the kind of thing that should temper the bender. Better than being with a couple buddies at a golf tournament! I really didn't think beer could still get me drunk but that was an urban legend.

See SB LI @B.A.R.
I've been with drinking buddies before, and it is a long day for sure.

I've been with drinking buddies before, and it is a long day for sure.
That particular day turned into watching the SB around 4am and ingaming by myself

Sun and suds win every damn time. Our tickets that day were all u can beer but no liquor so it was a double fister. Might be the first time in the last 30 years I actually watched the SB sober. But definitely hungover.

Can you take phones in at Augusta? I assume not but if so those pics would be priceless! Celebs aren't remotely as interesting as being on hallowed grounds.

No phones allowed. It’s honestly nice, but I’d like to have a few pics. You can get one for free in front of the clubhouse with the famous flower garden at least

No phones allowed. It’s honestly nice, but I’d like to have a few pics. You can get one for free in front of the clubhouse with the famous flower garden at least
Yeah, whenever I make it down there, that's the part I'll hate.

I understand it, but I'd love to have a handful of pics.

When I bet Hideki to finish as top Asian, I wasn't expect to be looking up at Vijay Singh as the man to beat. Of course, my redneck local may have Kitayama or Bhatia listed as Asians lol

MB Pic.jpg

Nothing made me laugh harder than this dude in the tree at the Martha Burke demonstrations......a tradition like no other

Scottie's gonna cream on the crop tomorrow

Likely a 4+ stroke win
Yup.......kid is a killer

That said, that game will not be around to compete for a major in late 40s/50s like Phil, but he gonna get his for a while yet

That said, that game will not be around to compete for a major in late 40s/50s like Phil, but he gonna get his for a while yet
Likely only thing stopping Scottie is his wife. He said he will withdraw if she goes into labor

Also if you're a pro golfer, stay celibate in May/June/July. You literally have one job

He could make up for aging with great putting as he ages.

Also has 60 majors before he’s 42!

Back