****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Gio Reyna getting his first PL start today

I don't know how it ends well but at least we get to see it

They've just refferred to parking the bus as playing compact. It's terrible to watch unless you're pulling for Villa

Holy shit this is going to be an amazing day and I haven't even watched a shot of golf yet

Spurs v Arsenal is what this day is all about

Regardless City need to show up against a desperate Forest. Our match should be wide open...looking for over 4.5 but can't find it yet

Bullshit result - van de ven offsides makes no sense

Maddison has done nothing for 3 months and I don’t understand why Lo Celso isn’t getting more of a chance

Going to be nuts that both teams will have to get results at Tottenham. I really expected Arse to get a draw at best today, I'm not sure City can get three points there especially if Spurs are fighting for 4th

Bullshit result - van de ven offsides makes no sense

Maddison has done nothing for 3 months and I don’t understand why Lo Celso isn’t getting more of a chance
James maddison complete a pass challenge failed

His ankle has to still be an issue

Going to be nuts that both teams will have to get results at Tottenham. I really expected Arse to get a draw at best today, I'm not sure City can get three points there especially if Spurs are fighting for 4th
Yes they can

Yes they can
You know it's the ultimate Mouse on the back

Only team we've beaten in the top four this season was Villa a couple weeks ago. Winning at Spurs is not an expectation amongst the masses which is why today really sucked

Of course we'll take the charity if you simply can't stand the thought of Arsenal winning it

Haven't paid attention but think I still have Madrid and Dortmund alive which means this is PSG's year

Not even making a semis post, I likely would have been on Madrid and PSG anyway

No clue on Roma/Leverkusen. That one boils down to Leverkusen motivation after they've basically clinched the league and a 1 seed in next year's CL. Maybe they just come out for blood but I'm not betting on it.

Marseille ML +165 is a 2*, I actually think they're better than this year's version of Atalanta but don't know it for a fact. Should get a couple at home which means they likely win the match.

Last edited:
New year, same ol' PSG. Glad I only wasted a free play on them today. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Smh.

Back