***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

And I do hate humidity

As in if I lived on the Gulf Coast it's possible I'm on trial for murder
Me too. It’s about to be just straight nasty heat/humidity. But this time is weird. It can be like 74 and super high humidity….just open a window and an iced drink will condensate like crazy but it’s not hot like at all

It's officially hockey season and I'm a free agent

Of course it's footy season and most days the next month I'm in Sky Blue but who's the team in the SC? Easy to just say Vegas and go with it

Me too. It’s about to be just straight nasty heat/humidity. But this time is weird. It can be like 74 and super high humidity….just open a window and an iced drink will condensate like crazy but it’s not hot like at all
Humidity is a real problem. I get quiet and try to channel it but ultimately it's turns in to a rage explosion. At least I know it going in

Can go play 36 holes in the heat here. Last time I tried to play with buds in KC in June I had to call the clubhouse cart on the 14th hole. Simply cand do it anymore. Humidity is why I live here.

Suns aren't constructed to be a team, it's a bunch of parts with no direction. And now screwed for years.

You're right, Clips are the same. Hard for me to say KD and Kawhi have no heart, I don't think that's true at all. They simply are constructed well. There is nothing easy about watching either team. Pretty much nails on chalkboard type stuff.
When you’ve been on multiple “super teams” loaded with talent, and you are consistently flaming out in the playoffs, there’s definitely something wrong… and it’s not a lack of talent…. It’s a pattern, not a one time thing

When you’ve been on multiple “super teams” loaded with talent, and you are consistently flaming out in the playoffs, there’s definitely something wrong… and it’s not a lack of talent…. It’s a pattern, not a one time thing
Don't get me started. Booker with Bridges, Cam Johnson and....f'n Luka. How to fuck up an organization 101

Don't get me started. Booker with Bridges, Cam Johnson and....f'n Luka. How to fuck up an organization 101
Yeah. I know. You’re a Suns fan. I’m honestly not trying to rub it in. It’s so crazy how they just can’t get it together? Is it coaching, management, something else? No way they should be getting swept

Yeah. I know. You’re a Suns fan. I’m honestly not trying to rub it in. It’s so crazy how they just can’t get it together? Is it coaching, management, something else? No way they should be getting swept
They don't have the depth to play with the Timberwolves for four quarters

They were owned by a UA grad who loved UA and thus the Ayton pick. That was a generational pick, to get #1 and fuck it all to hell by taking Ayton over Luka. Dominoes fall and we end up paying Chris Paul an insane amount to be the point guard we needed in Luka. So fast forward to the sale. Ishbia buys and wants to play fantasy basketball with the team...trades the identity (Bridges/Cam) and a billion picks for KD. And don't get me started on the Beal deal, he literally was the square peg in a round hole.

I don't need condolences, I need competence. James Jones is insanely good at GM, he's really restricted by douchebags that own the team. I hope the only shakeup at this point is Vogel, he was a more square peg than we already had. To understand that we've needed a point guard isn't rocket science, it common fucking sense. Don't be surprised when we bring back CP3 on some random deal because we can't exist without a point guard. Vogel will be gone, that was never a long term thing.

I simply can't get angry at this point. If you saw me the night we took Ayton over Luka, you'd understand why my phone looks the way it does and I haven't upgraded since.

They were owned by a UA grad who loved UA and thus the Ayton pick. That was a generational pick, to get #1 and fuck it all to hell by taking Ayton over Luka. Dominoes fall and we end up paying Chris Paul an insane amount to be the point guard we needed in Luka. So fast forward to the sale. Ishbia buys and wants to play fantasy basketball with the team...trades the identity (Bridges/Cam) and a billion picks for KD. And don't get me started on the Beal deal, he literally was the square peg in a round hole.

I don't need condolences, I need competence. James Jones is insanely good at GM, he's really restricted by douchebags that own the team. I hope the only shakeup at this point is Vogel, he was a more square peg than we already had. To understand that we've needed a point guard isn't rocket science, it common fucking sense. Don't be surprised when we bring back CP3 on some random deal because we can't exist without a point guard. Vogel will be gone, that was never a long term thing.

I simply can't get angry at this point. If you saw me the night we took Ayton over Luka, you'd understand why my phone looks the way it does and I haven't upgraded since.
Yeah. Man. That Ayton pick was crazy.
Vogel probably gone before next season?

Man CJ is just so regular season. Doesn’t look like a do or die game effort by Pels with some of this defense that’s for sure. Yea, calls ain’t going your way. But OKC is also playing terrible.

That’s how big no Zion is. It’s the only reason they had the record they did.

Low fouls in the 1h

Only 5 on Lakers.

8 for Denver.

Elimination game, so under needs to be looked at.

But, I'd expect more whistles as well. Could be higher scoring than 1H.

I have a wild array of bets, middles and perhaps series bets that will conclude tonight... Hopefully

Back