BAW Nation NBA Playoffs...

In case I can't get around to posting....

Under stalk in NOLA

Under stalk in Orlando

Under stalk in LA (feel like more live and later on this one).

Pels bounce back spot like Orlando the other night?

Good luck all, pop in if I can.
Pelicans bounceback today my favorite bet of playoffs so far ....experienced gritty team who has had success fighting at home in playoffs vs young thunder first trip on road. Pels can play with these boys....I don't think they even showed up last game.

I think Pels show up too. NBA really fucked the city with the start time. Zurich, Jazzfest.

Blender opens 2 hours early and half off concessions to get it going…..

Pelicans bounceback today my favorite bet of playoffs so far ....experienced gritty team who has had success fighting at home in playoffs vs young thunder first trip on road. Pels can play with these boys....I don't think they even showed up last game.
Interesting, I won't be surprised to see OKC go wire to wire

There is literally zero offensive output from NO that I can see the way OKC are defending Ingram and CJ. Where does it come from?

Yeah, I'm on board with that.

Nuggets future waits a bit longer to cash.

That's fine, we'll have a money making opportunity coming up there.

Still very busy for the next several days.

I'm just going to take tomorrow off unless something pops live that I must play.

Hopefully we cash this Minnesota series bet.

I'm just going to take tomorrow off unless something pops live that I must play.

Just be honest

You are watching NASCAR

Any thoughts on the TWolves tonight? I’ve cashed them in every game of the series so far, and have the future also. I don’t want to get too greedy, but feel like at this point they’re an auto play each game of this series...including tonight. (And Vegas appears to agree.)

Any thoughts on the TWolves tonight? I’ve cashed them in every game of the series so far, and have the future also. I don’t want to get too greedy, but feel like at this point they’re an auto play each game of this series...including tonight. (And Vegas appears to agree.)

I'm not Reno by any stretch of the imagination, especially in NBA, but I'm on the wolves and kd over 25.5 points. Had twolves ml last game and expect a lot of the same. Terrible matchup.

I'm not Reno by any stretch of the imagination, especially in NBA, but I'm on the wolves and kd over 25.5 points. Had twolves ml last game and expect a lot of the same. Terrible matchup.
Suns don't want to go back to Minny at this point. I expect a carnival of scoring. Not a typical knockout game, pretty sure it's going to be more like a pick up game.

Sorry.

Had no feeling on this one.

Obviously agree as Hunt said with the matchup.

I have a small tail on his KD prop. Had too. Great cap.

I want to close series bet but would also love a Suns win to set up a mammoth bet in G5 (pregame and live most likely).

Anyways, I'm just turning this game on. In the middle of a wild stretch of life and work. Maybe something live here after watching for a few.

Sorry.

Had no feeling on this one.

Obviously agree as Hunt said with the matchup.

I have a small tail on his KD prop. Had too. Great cap.

I want to close series bet but would also love a Suns win to set up a mammoth bet in G5 (pregame and live most likely).

Anyways, I'm just turning this game on. In the middle of a wild stretch of life and work. Maybe something live here after watching for a few.
Let's talk soccer

Book and KD are 20-27 and they are down a bucket late 3rd.

Sums it up.

Two years in a row the books gave us PHX as series favorites starting on the road against superior teams.

Jot that in your notebook everyone.

I actually watched it on Youtube. Pretty sure you'd love it, complete Northern sport

Going to try for small middle.

Live New York o189.5 -103
This was such a good thought, but 5 bricks from behind the line in last 50 seconds.. grrr.

Still on right side of the #.

Will wait for low juice and come back.

Don't think I'll be getting involved on total anymore in Milwaukee.

Pace slower here than previous games.

That guy cost them the game with two terrible shots inside the last few minutes then makes that one to take away the middle.

Don't think I'll be getting involved on total anymore in Milwaukee.

Pace slower here than previous games.
That 1h over was still a good idea.

The 2 points by Indiana the first 4:45 of 2nd period was the issue.

Yes, the Knicks choked one away tonight.

No, the series isn't over.

But, when we finally see NYK IND...

Knicks will be a significant series bet.

Yes, the Knicks choked one away tonight.

No, the series isn't over.

But, when we finally see NYK IND...

Knicks will be a significant series bet.
I agree. Indiana has barely beat a team without their 2 best players and tonight they're getting trounced so far

Back