🏀

I have this one lined at Minnesota Timberwolves -3.8 so just about a 5 point line advantage at +1. Looks like you can get +1.5 at Stations and a couple online books.

Monday • April 29 • 7:00 PM

Los Angeles Lakers v Denver Nuggets
Los Angeles Lakers +7, -110

My personal wager to win 1 unit, $550-$500. Bet made at Wynn.

Tuesday • April 30 • 5:00 PM

Orlando Magic v Cleveland Cavaliers
Orlando Magic +5, -110

My personal wager to win 1 unit, $550-$500. Bet made at Wynn

Round 2 for my money will be a ton easier than round 1 but the East is incredibly awful
I agree with that. Round one is a tough beast. You're right about the East, just horrible. I don't trust the Celtics as far as I can throw them and there's not much left after them. The Knicks could have something to say about that. They look pretty decent.

I agree with that. Round one is a tough beast. You're right about the East, just horrible. I don't trust the Celtics as far as I can throw them and there's not much left after them. The Knicks could have something to say about that. They look pretty decent.
Knicks and Pacers look like the only two teams on that side of the bracket with a pulse

At the half pretty much right where I had this game lined with Clev leading by 1 point. Clev +.01 (-) -0.5 basically Clev PK/-0.5

If only this was the final and not the halftime score :D . Hopefully Orlando can put a good second half on the board.

Looks good. I don’t trust pacers full game so I played 1st half, think pacers come out for a lead at half and bucks keep it close 2nd half. GL tonight

Back