Monday-Friday May 31 Lord Stanley Playoffs

Woke up to see Edmonchuk chuck a 3 goal lead just like Dallas night before. Wild. at least Fla cashed easy and thanks to vancouver's comeback the over cashed.
2-1 Wed/659-628YTD

⭐️Dallas-120
⭐️Rags/Canes Over 5.5-105
Hurricanes-105 (3-way-in-regulation)

Edmonton and the over came through for a good night. No 3-4 goal leads blown this time.
662-631YTD

⭐️Colorado-129
⭐️Carolina-140
Dallas/Colorado Over 6-135

Dallas let that one get away after playing so well first 2 periods. These NHL playoffs have been a bit wacky.

⭐️NY Rags/Cryonlina Over 5.5+105
⭐️Edmonchuck/Raincouver Over 6-120
Vantucky Canucks+130
Carolina Hurricanes-152

Last edited:
Hit the top play over and Canucks for a nice dog and some +. Hopefully these teams take care of biz tonight..

⭐️Cowtown Stars+104
⭐️Floridumb Panthers-139
Dallas/The Box State Avalanche Over 6-120

Woke up happy to a winner from the Stars to sweep the top plays. Hope tonight brings us more winners.

⭐️Deadmonton Oil Cans-120 (3-way-in-Regulation)
Stabmonton/Van City Over 6-115

I see the Rangers as having the guns to beat FLA in the series but it may go the distance of 7 games. I see the series price for rangers at +115-120 at most books which to me is good value if i was playing a future for this one.
I actually took the Rangers +375 to win the conference before the playoffs started. If Rangers win game 1, I might hedge Florida just a little to remove the risk.

Somehow forgot to post my stars pick last night. Did across the street. getting older and forgetting things

672-650 YTD
⭐️FloriDUH Panthers-150

Back