Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My new toy

how the hell did it happen that she just so happened to bang some dude with CTG ties?

Default Who in their right mind would cheat on this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Woww View Post
    what is the deal with this story? is it verified? not gonna lie, that is beyond fucked up, i genuinely feel bad for the dude if his girl is going around taking dick while hes away. that's more than gambling forum antics, that is real life. if that is a true story, i sure as hell hope he knows.

not trying to defend the guy, but welching on 3k is one thing (and is inexcusable)....getting cheated on by your wife and having ppl contact your employer about this stuff might be a bit more than he deserves, that's all.
    Name:  Shrek Ivy Cut.PNG
Views: 165
Size:  240.0 KB

3. The Following User Says Thank You to All I Do is Ship It For This Useful Post:

Monger (01-12-2017)

Check out my License Plate Marlo's Avatar

what is the deal with this story? is it verified? not gonna lie, that is beyond fucked up, i genuinely feel bad for the dude if his girl is going around taking dick while hes away. that's more than gambling forum antics, that is real life. if that is a true story, i sure as hell hope he knows.

not trying to defend the guy, but welching on 3k is one thing (and is inexcusable)....getting cheated on by your wife and having ppl contact your employer about this stuff might be a bit more than he deserves, that's all.
    Being a POS thief is the low of all lows. There is nothing lower than that. Everything that happens to him because of this he deserves.

Of course your political affiliation doesn't fuck with your opinion here

how the hell did it happen that she just so happened to bang some dude with CTG ties?
    She'safuckingwhore

Default The happy couple prior to Mrs. Ivy riding someone else's Custard Launcher..

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo View Post
    She'safuckingwhore
    Name:  Ivy Fiona Shrek.PNG
Views: 166
Size:  474.3 KB

Yeah terrible...where do they live?
    Tell you what, give me half what you were going to bet, I'll take you out back & kick you in the nuts & we'll call it a night.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeke For This Useful Post:

jk16 (01-11-2017), Monger (01-12-2017)

To the left, to the left, to the right to the right Killa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twinkie13 View Post
    Does he know the story of his girl getting piped?
    I'm starting to think people here actually believe the story, which makes all of this even more entertaining
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyinBarondise View Post
    garth brooks was really the be all and end all for me...

But no, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about that either, unless one of you told him directly and you know that he read it

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    I'm starting to think people here actually believe the story, which makes all of this even more entertaining
    i was asking, I hadn't heard the story in full....

and no, Marlo, I just care too much about people, even if they maybe don't deserve it. I don't care if you are far left or far right or smack dab in the middle, if you lose a bet, you should pay 100% of the time. I just think (and I would think this about anyone on this site) that reaching out to employers is too much....hes gone from CTG, the pics are pretty funny, all that is warranted, but I don't think anyone should have their life ruined over 3k, which could happen if ppl start emailing his bosses.

that's all, just care too much, no problem with the feelings towards him for what he did or the photos, just would never have it in me to ruin somebodys life....although I do wonder if I were the one being stiffed how far id be willing to go for retribution.

D, I didn't mean you. As far as Ivy, he knew the risks, he knew they would fuck with him like this. I don't feel any sympathy for him, no one should really, especially bc nothing has actually happened to him, and nothing will.

Killa, are you insinuating that Skoalmint is a liar? Do you think he randomly made this up for shits and giggles?

Only he knows the truth, but he said he wasn't going to publicly share it...which I can respect. At the same time, I don't think it's very fair to accuse someone of lying who has zero reason to lie and zero to gain from it. It would make not a bit of sense as to him randomly making up a story for no reason whatsoever.

ok

i was asking, I hadn't heard the story in full....

and no, Marlo, I just care too much about people, even if they maybe don't deserve it. I don't care if you are far left or far right or smack dab in the middle, if you lose a bet, you should pay 100% of the time. I just think (and I would think this about anyone on this site) that reaching out to employers is too much....hes gone from CTG, the pics are pretty funny, all that is warranted, but I don't think anyone should have their life ruined over 3k, which could happen if ppl start emailing his bosses.

that's all, just care too much, no problem with the feelings towards him for what he did or the photos, just would never have it in me to ruin somebodys life....although I do wonder if I were the one being stiffed how far id be willing to go for retribution.
    Fuck
    Feelings

In real life Dan, there are consequences for ones actions.

Why the fuck would you care about someone you've never met? Especially this fucking fraud. He's been in this forum touting his baller status for year....dude made 150k selling fucking gap insurance on honda's to a bunch of a fucking idiots. Then he stiffs a bunch of people over 3grand........ He gives us true ballers a bad name

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlo For This Useful Post:

cogenman (01-11-2017), Monger (01-12-2017)

D, I didn't mean you. As far as Ivy, he knew the risks, he knew they would fuck with him like this. I don't feel any sympathy for him, no one should really, especially bc nothing has actually happened to him, and nothing will.
    Killa
    lives in the real world.

these Shrek photos are lit

Fuck
    Feelings

Why the fuck would you care about someone you've never met? Especially this fucking fraud. He's been in this forum touting his baller status for year....dude made 150k selling fucking gap insurance on honda's to a bunch of a fucking idiots. Then he stiffs a bunch of people over 3grand........ He gives us true ballers a bad name
    yeah, hes far from the first ctg stiff though and I don't see websites that come up when you google the others that their clients could see (i know its weird bc I do tweet a ton and am FB friends with plenty ppl here, but Ive always been weird about crossing the lines of real life and CTG...I think there should be a line there). ur right though, hes a stiff and coulda avoided all this by honoring is wager.

I do hope that the whole forum sees this and sees what happens if you stiff a bet you make with a ctg member...that surely should never happen again now.

these Shrek photos are lit
    the Frankenstein ones are prob even funnier

yeah, hes far from the first ctg stiff though and I don't see websites that come up when you google the others that their clients could see (i know its weird bc I do tweet a ton and am FB friends with plenty ppl here, but Ive always been weird about crossing the lines of real life and CTG...I think there should be a line there). ur right though, hes a stiff and coulda avoided all this by honoring is wager.

I do hope that the whole forum sees this and sees what happens if you stiff a bet you make with a ctg member...that surely should never happen again now.
    Comes with the Territory for Ivey. Guys like SHSUhorn/Signal caller/Fadeaway etc were are all drug addicts. Ivey actually "has" the money and can pay....none of those other stuffs touted how awesome they were.

Ivey's just being a whiny little bitch....no wonder his old lady is getting dick outside the house.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Marlo For This Useful Post:

jk16 (01-11-2017)

So
    much material, his FB is public, and his wedding pictures are public....

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Marlo For This Useful Post:

jk16 (01-11-2017)

Default Thanks, D-Woww...

Name:  Ivy Hillary.PNG
Views: 159
Size:  326.1 KB

So
    wait wtf, I used to be friends with him on FB...now I am not. looks like he unfriended/blocked me. And I'm sittin here urging ppl to take it easy on him? Fuck that, have at it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to D-Woww For This Useful Post:

jk16 (01-11-2017)

Default True Marlo, but I don't know how anyone explains this one being public...

So
    Name:  Ivy Asian.PNG
Views: 156
Size:  336.9 KB

29. The Following User Says Thank You to All I Do is Ship It For This Useful Post:

jk16 (01-11-2017)

Fuck
    Feelings

Not to mention that after stiffing, he wrote that message basically telling everyone he hates them and that's why he wasn't paying, and encouraged anyone to come and get their money with a gun at his office if they wanted it. Kind of a big part of the story and why him getting fucked with is perfectly fine.

So
    Evidently his wife is public as well.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lareux For This Useful Post:

jk16 (01-11-2017), pressitup (01-11-2017)

Well, considering twinkie's stiffed tip running on two years now, and barely anyone says anything about that, apparently not that big of a deal...

But again, it's not certain all of this would be happening if he didn't write that fucking embarrassing letter to the guys he was stiffing. That escalated things tremendously.

Default OK

ok
    Name:  Ivy Trumpenstein.PNG
Views: 156
Size:  298.6 KB

36. The Following User Says Thank You to All I Do is Ship It For This Useful Post:

jk16 (01-11-2017)

Raider Nation for Life cogenman's Avatar

Fuck
    Feelings

Not to mention, he initiated the bets asking for people to bet. And I'm sure the stand up guys would have paid him had they lost.

And to add, he said fuck you he wasn't paying because he hated all those people making fun of him. So show me one post where AZkid and eggman said anything negative or hurtful to ivy. He's a little bitch and should be treated as one.

Killa you say nothing will happen to him. LOL careful buddy. I'd be scared of this shit getting back to my place of employment. Even if they don't get embarrassed, just for reputation's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lareux View Post
    But again, it's not certain all of this would be happening if he didn't write that fucking embarrassing letter to the guys he was stiffing. That escalated things tremendously.
    Site was going up before that
    The word 'racism' is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything - and demanding evidence makes you a racist. -Thomas Sowell

39. The Following User Says Thank You to cubsker For This Useful Post:

jk16 (01-11-2017)

Can a thread started in 2013 win thread of the year in 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by cubsker View Post
    Site was going up before that

God is still sayin, this is going to be tha best April fools ctg prank ever
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Cub PM me the link to that site - don't feel like digging.

Default No prank, God...but in what world does God not have angels? Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    God is still sayin, this is going to be tha best April fools ctg prank ever
    Name:  Ivy Frankenstein Snow Angels.gif
Views: 122
Size:  1.38 MB

Cash Rules Everything Around Me

this material is priceless.....

Raider Nation for Life cogenman's Avatar

Never forget......................

A message from Ivy:

Someone mentioned it's weird that the last anonymous person on CTG is the one who stiffed someone. It's not weird at all. I've never stiffed anyone, I've never screwed anyone over, I've been a loyal & honest member of the same capping community as all of you since 2006. I never planned any bullshit shady activity and don't begrudge outrage. I want to be clear, I CAN pay this illegally placed/ non-legally binding bet on Trump's election win. I have the money, so anyone out there thinking that well maybe he's fallen on hard times and cant admit it and thinking about taking it easy or something... Nope, I can pay. I simply chose not to. I have one reason. I honestly hate every single one of you and I refuse to let you win money off of Trump's victory or me personally. That's my only reason. The simple fact that the only people on the site talking about this and threatening and calling me are NOT part of the bet, confirmed JUST how much I hate each and every one of you bastards. You should ALL enjoy your little jihad. You can continue to post on Twitter, you can get 10x more aggressive. You can try to reach me or others I know on social media. You can try to deform my character online, it will get you nowhere (not that I harbor any delusion that you wont have your fun). I will take great pleasure in pursuing legal action against anyone who steps out of line legally, so check with your attorney before you claim anything but the truth on your little jihad. I'm happy to explain to anyone and everyone who doesn't already know in my life that I made a bet online about Trump losing and am not paying so you have my blessing to do any and everything your little hearts desire. I'll chuckle every time one of you takes time out of your own life to worry about me w/ reward.

For the record, Killa and Worm had absolutely no idea I wouldn't pay a bet on CTG. Why would they? I have paid and collected numerous bets over the years? I've honored every debt, every everything the entire time they have both known me. They hold NO responsibility for my actions.

Also, you CAN get the bet winnings. All you have to do is show up to my office in Rockefeller Center with a gun and we can head on down to the ATM together. Short of that, nothing will get any funds out of me. If you decide to come harass me, I honestly would enjoy the opportunity so I sincerely hope you do. ESPECIALLY after some of the voicemails I've received.

Fuck you all very much,

William Krooss-Tadas

PS: I look forward to my website. My only hope is you spend time, effort, and money to bump up the SEO so I can view it on the first page of google results.

Default NickR...the world just needs to admire such a pretty little flower like Ivy

Quote Originally Posted by NickR1229 View Post
    this material is priceless.....
    Name:  Ivy Flower.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  30.1 KB

Default And who's calling who a jihadist? Pot meet kettle...

Quote Originally Posted by cogenman View Post
    Never forget.......................

A message from Ivy:

Someone mentioned it's weird that the last anonymous person on CTG is the one who stiffed someone. It's not weird at all. I've never stiffed anyone, I've never screwed anyone over, I've been a loyal & honest member of the same capping community as all of you since 2006. I never planned any bullshit shady activity and don't begrudge outrage. I want to be clear, I CAN pay this illegally placed/ non-legally binding bet on Trump's election win. I have the money, so anyone out there thinking that well maybe he's fallen on hard times and cant admit it and thinking about taking it easy or something... Nope, I can pay. I simply chose not to. I have one reason. I honestly hate every single one of you and I refuse to let you win money off of Trump's victory or me personally. That's my only reason. The simple fact that the only people on the site talking about this and threatening and calling me are NOT part of the bet, confirmed JUST how much I hate each and every one of you bastards. You should ALL enjoy your little jihad. You can continue to post on Twitter, you can get 10x more aggressive. You can try to reach me or others I know on social media. You can try to deform my character online, it will get you nowhere (not that I harbor any delusion that you wont have your fun). I will take great pleasure in pursuing legal action against anyone who steps out of line legally, so check with your attorney before you claim anything but the truth on your little jihad. I'm happy to explain to anyone and everyone who doesn't already know in my life that I made a bet online about Trump losing and am not paying so you have my blessing to do any and everything your little hearts desire. I'll chuckle every time one of you takes time out of your own life to worry about me w/ reward.

For the record, Killa and Worm had absolutely no idea I wouldn't pay a bet on CTG. Why would they? I have paid and collected numerous bets over the years? I've honored every debt, every everything the entire time they have both known me. They hold NO responsibility for my actions.

Also, you CAN get the bet winnings. All you have to do is show up to my office in Rockefeller Center with a gun and we can head on down to the ATM together. Short of that, nothing will get any funds out of me. If you decide to come harass me, I honestly would enjoy the opportunity so I sincerely hope you do. ESPECIALLY after some of the voicemails I've received.

Fuck you all very much,

William Krooss-Tadas

PS: I look forward to my website. My only hope is you spend time, effort, and money to bump up the SEO so I can view it on the first page of google results.
    Name:  Ivy Jihadist.PNG
Views: 74
Size:  401.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by cogenman View Post
    Never forget......................

A message from Ivy:

Fuck you all very much,

William Krooss-Tadas
    D-Woww - THIS is why his employer should be contacted. He is telling people to come to his office with a gun - any employer should know that an employee is posting something like that in a public forum.

And TBH, someone who is not trustworthy should NOT be trusted with a code to get into someone's house while they are not home. Could you imagine if you were selling your house and a KNOWN non-trusted realtor came in and stole your Rolex?

Thread Information