BetOnline.ag
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pastor stiffs a waitress...uses God as an excuse

Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt View Post
    when i was a waiter, i was never very pleasant to the customers, i used to hide margarita pitchers in the freezer and go in their and hit it in between tables. when my boss made me work one saturday night when jordan and the bulls were in the playoffs and on tv, i got fired because my boss caught me across the way watching the game at hooters in the middle of my shift while my food was getting cold. but that manager quit and i got hired again at the same place the next summer. i got fired from that one for serving obviously underaged people and lying about checking their id's. all that to say, i know there are waiters who are assholes but when i go out to eat, i typically just give these people the benefit of the doubt because i know many of them really need the money.

also, we don't go out to eat very often. our philosophy is to go out to eat once every 3 months and go to a very nice place rather than go every few weeks and go to an average place. so, we probably run into better quality waiters since good restaurants don't put up with jackasses like i was. otherwise, we go to casual wine bar type places where there is a lot more interaction with the staff and they are usually pretty personable people. i can't really remember the last time we had a bad experience with a waiter. but i would still give them the benefit of the doubt if i did, depending on how bad it was.
    This post is hilarious. If you need the money, don't be a dick. I havent had shitty service in forever though.
    follow me @alexgurv1987 - I discuss nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt View Post
    when i was a waiter, i was never very pleasant to the customers, i used to hide margarita pitchers in the freezer and go in their and hit it in between tables. when my boss made me work one saturday night when jordan and the bulls were in the playoffs and on tv, i got fired because my boss caught me across the way watching the game at hooters in the middle of my shift while my food was getting cold. but that manager quit and i got hired again at the same place the next summer. i got fired from that one for serving obviously underaged people and lying about checking their id's. all that to say, i know there are waiters who are assholes but when i go out to eat, i typically just give these people the benefit of the doubt because i know many of them really need the money.
    rolling.gif

Thread Information