BetOnlineNew Parlay Odds at BetOnlineBetOnlineBetOnlineBetOnlineThe NEW BetOnlineBetOnlineBetOnlineBetOnlineBetOnlineBetOnlineThe NEW BetOnlineBetOnline

Thread: BetOnline Troubles

Cheerleader

Default BetOnline Troubles

Tried to log into my account yesterday and was denied access. Called last night and today to figure out what the issue is, and they told me that I had supposedly requested a charge back/refund on the deposit I made with a prepaid card. They claim to be reimbursing the money I deposited on my card, but if I want to play with them again I must re-deposit that money AND an additional $150 they say they paid in penalty fees.

I've had no issues with BOL in my time there and have NO idea where this is coming from. I'm assuming I won't see the money they say they're reimbursing, and am amazed that they can just make some shit like this up when I haven't even made that much on that account. I of course lose all pending wagers in this process as well, including a Florida to win SEC wager that I played large and have all but won.

Really a shame...

Sort of a Big Deal

shady joint, no way around it.

Hopefully one of the Partners are able to help you out. Shitty deal.

Will revisit this manana...

I had a thread about the runaround they gave me and my brother when trying to cash out...staying away from these guys

Anything get sorted out yet, Lindetrain?

Cheerleader

Nope, waiting to hear back from one of the partners here who told me he'd talk to them and see what the deal is. SBR told me they couldn't do anything, called today to talk to BOL again and the same CS rep answered so I just hung up. Of course I haven't had the money refunded to my card yet either.

Did you sign up through CTG? Who did you message your BOL info to here?

If yes to the first question, PM me account info and brief summary and Ill get it to our rep right now and he will handle it.

Hawkfather

Quote Originally Posted by lindetrain View Post
    Tried to log into my account yesterday and was denied access. Called last night and today to figure out what the issue is, and they told me that I had supposedly requested a charge back/refund on the deposit I made with a prepaid card. They claim to be reimbursing the money I deposited on my card, but if I want to play with them again I must re-deposit that money AND an additional $150 they say they paid in penalty fees.

I've had no issues with BOL in my time there and have NO idea where this is coming from. I'm assuming I won't see the money they say they're reimbursing, and am amazed that they can just make some shit like this up when I haven't even made that much on that account. I of course lose all pending wagers in this process as well, including a Florida to win SEC wager that I played large and have all but won.

Really a shame...
    Not so fast my friend

Cheerleader

Spoke with BOL again tonight and it sounds more and more like Green Dot is the one requesting the chargeback. I'm just not sure why they didn't tell me that on the phone. I can't really tell them I used the card for a gambling site out of fear what they'll do with my money, but I'd really like to know if they automatically request a chargeback on gambling sites.

Quote Originally Posted by lindetrain View Post
    Spoke with BOL again tonight and it sounds more and more like Green Dot is the one requesting the chargeback. I'm just not sure why they didn't tell me that on the phone. I can't really tell them I used the card for a gambling site out of fear what they'll do with my money, but I'd really like to know if they automatically request a chargeback on gambling sites.
    How can Green Dot request the chargeback? And if they can, you get the money back from them right? They can't request a chargeback (that you didn't request) and then keep your money. That makes no sense and sounds illegal.

???????????????????????? twinkie13's Avatar

linde dont u live in Vegas? Fuck this shit
    Versace Versace Versace

Cheerleader

Quote Originally Posted by Lareux View Post
    How can Green Dot request the chargeback? And if they can, you get the money back from them right? They can't request a chargeback (that you didn't request) and then keep your money. That makes no sense and sounds illegal.
    I have no idea. But yes, I do think I should get the money back from them if there is a chargeback. Unfortunately, the guy at BOL claimed it could take up to 30 business days to process. So God knows what will happen.

Cheerleader

Quote Originally Posted by twinkie13 View Post
    linde dont u live in Vegas? Fuck this shit
    Yup, home of the copycats and 20 cent lines. I like(d) BOL because they opened before virtually anyone else and you could get respectable numbers on bases/hockey. Don't really see any of that out here.

hear you
    Versace Versace Versace

Cheerleader

Update: still no resolution, still no money. Have made multiple attempts and still haven't gotten a straight answer from BOL as to what is exactly going on. Guy tried to tell me it could take up to 30 business days for the chargeback to process.

Suffice to say, probably done with the offshore books at this point. As much as I like the reduced juice/early openers, not worth this trouble.

yea man....bein in Vegas it seems not worth it to me

doesnt 5 dimes or bookmaker have openers? I have accounts at both that I rarely use, but never any problems that I remember

linde does vegas have as nuch to offer as far as exotics go? boxing props specifically
    Versace Versace Versace

Cheerleader

Quote Originally Posted by twinkie13 View Post
    yea man....bein in Vegas it seems not worth it to me

doesnt 5 dimes or bookmaker have openers? I have accounts at both that I rarely use, but never any problems that I remember

linde does vegas have as nuch to offer as far as exotics go? boxing props specifically
    They open sometimes, but BM has 20 cent lines for bases, 5D has 20 cent lines overnight, and neither put out numbers as soft as those at BOL

And no, there isn't nearly as much when it comes to exotic bets out here

Really shocked sbr has them rated a b+
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me

i would never give this operation a penny

sorry u are having to deal with it linde, u deserve better man

Bringing Sexy Back Carolina Guy's Avatar

Not sure why green dot would have fucked with it. Are you positive someone else didn't try stealing it from ya? Hacked your card code? Very odd.

Cheerleader

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Guy View Post
    Not sure why green dot would have fucked with it. Are you positive someone else didn't try stealing it from ya? Hacked your card code? Very odd.
    Green Dot requires the answer to a security question as well as log in info. I can also look at posted transactions on there, and nothing is change. Hard to believe it's coming from them.

Cheerleader

Well, tried to actually request a chargeback since I was out of options, but Green Dot denied the request. Spoke to BOL again and they went on and on about how the chargeback had been processed on a certain date to my card number and they had confirmation and blah blah blah. Seems like a hack job from what I can tell (especially since my email got hacked a few days before this all happened), but I just wish I could get them to dig deeper into it. Really nothing I can do at this point so it looks like I'm out the equivalent of 16-17 units from this whole thing.

That's really fucked up linde

Banned

any update?

BOL is a crooked site imo. They got a nice thing going by releasing their numbers early though.... kinda silly that people use them for that purpose alone

Creep - Dee oh double gee orangemonk's Avatar

Still haven't paid out my trey Burke ap player of the year that was announced 2+ weeks ago

Cheerleader

No luck to this point. They're now giving me the run around via email, but not really sure why since it's evident they aren't too interested in helping. Requested monthly statements from Green Dot that I'll send to them, we'll see if that's enough evidence that I haven't received my money.

nbafan, why wouldn't people want to use them for that alone? They put out some horrendous numbers that can give you a huge leg up. Obviously if I knew I'd have this problem beforehand I wouldn't have bothered, but everything I'd heard about these guys was solid.

I would bother them daily about this issue if I was u. Multiple times a day, every day till they corrected this.

Cheerleader

It's just comical at this point. Received this on 4/13:

Hi Mr.Lindeman,
    This is Charles Melvin from Customer Support .
    I hope that when you receive this email you are doing great .
    I will like to inform you that your (2) deposits has been refunded from the 3/3/13 and you should hit your account in withing 15 to 30 business days ,If at the (30) business days it havent hit your account .Please be advised to send us a copy of your bank statement of the month of March & April .
    Email it to : cs@betonline.ag .

So I contact Green Dot, get the monthly statements, email it to BOL, then get these two responses today:

Hi Matthew,
    This is Sunny From Betonline Customer Support:
    I hope you are doing great at the moment that you receive this email. I am contacting you in regards of the Chargeback situation that we are having a couple of days ago, and after several reviews of our Payment Department, please be informed that you need to contact your Card Issuer to get the funds back to your card, because, as we explained you before, this Chargeback was not done from our end, therefore, is not possible for us to make that kind of transactions. This is a reversal from your card issuer and they are responsible to fund back your card.
    Thank you!!
    Should you require further assistance or information, please contact us by replying to this email or initiating a Live Chat.
    Sincerely,

This is Walter from Player Services Department.

Hope you are having a pleasant day!

In regards to the previous emails, I do apologize for all the inconvenience or delay this may cause, but it shows that the refund was completed on 03/03/2013 if you mention that this didn't show on your banking account please send us a copy of the most resent statement so we can claim the refund with the processor.

We do appreciate your business, and we want you to have a great playing experience with us.

If you are a good sports player don't forget to try our new Live Betting!

Should you require further assistance or information, please contact us by replying to this email or initiating a Live Chat.

Best regards.

Did you hit BAR back with your BOL account info so we could try to help? I know I sent you an email from CTG email and didn't hear back...did you sign up through CTG or no? Even if not, we can still try...

Cheerleader

Yeah, I did. Last I heard from him, he was awaiting a response...

Cheerleader

I've told them 20x the prepaid card issuer has NO documentation or proof of any chargeback being processed on the card. Whatever happens, it has to happen on THEIR end. The prepaid card company isn't going to do anything.

Thread Information