BetOnlineMarch Madness at BetOnline
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Walking Dead

The dude formerly known as VK.... clowncar's Avatar

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo
    I will answer any question asked of me, as will any man who is not ashamed of his answer.

One of my favorite characters. RIP
    I will answer any question asked of me, as will any man who is not ashamed of his answer.

Varsity Player

Its interesting to me how close the cast and crew get. They all get choked up in real life talking about the episode and how much they liked Beth's character and the actress.

Good episode.

Looks like Morgan is back. Is he pissed with Rick or a good guy?
    "My major hobby is teasing people who take themselves & the quality of their knowledge too seriously & those who doníthave the courage to sometimes say:I donít know...." - Nassim Taleb

Offensive Coordinator-Polk High dudleysdad's Avatar

Ok I have a real problem with something in last night's episode and its.really bothering me.
    So michone straps the baby on her back and begins to hammer an axe multiple times to break the door down? Umm the baby looks to be like a one yr old. Doing thing like that would probably break the poor kids neck or give her brain damage. Or the axe could have hit Her. Just ridiculous they wrote the scene like that. The kid couldn't have been put down somewhere? Then the kid looks like a baby doll on her back. Just terrible. And the kid doesn't make a sound until taken off machines back in the back room?? Yeah ok.
    Did anyone else notice this?

It's a show about zombies. Sometimes you have to suspend belief
    "My major hobby is teasing people who take themselves & the quality of their knowledge too seriously & those who doníthave the courage to sometimes say:I donít know...." - Nassim Taleb

No fucking clue what I'm going to do now that I'm all caught up.
    Stop Bitching and Fucking Adapt

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tongue View Post
    It's a show about zombies. Sometimes you have to suspend belief
    Well yeah but u would think the crew would watch that scene in production and be like we need to reshoot this cuz it comes across as a scene from a b movie on the sci fi channel

Quote Originally Posted by clowncar View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo
    That was surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by dudleysdad View Post
    Ok I have a real problem with something in last night's episode and its.really bothering me.
    So michone straps the baby on her back and begins to hammer an axe multiple times to break the door down? Umm the baby looks to be like a one yr old. Doing thing like that would probably break the poor kids neck or give her brain damage. Or the axe could have hit Her. Just ridiculous they wrote the scene like that. The kid couldn't have been put down somewhere? Then the kid looks like a baby doll on her back. Just terrible. And the kid doesn't make a sound until taken off machines back in the back room?? Yeah ok.
    I'm sure it was fake

Since we are mentioning problems with the episode ... anyone else have a problem with what Beth did? So the whole group risks their lives to get her out and she commits an act that will likely result in some of those people dying? Odds were overwhelming that a gunfight in the hallway breaks out after that and a lot of people would die. She had a billion opportunities to sacrifice herself and kill Dawn when the others were not at risk ... just didn't seem like something Beth would do.

Quote Originally Posted by ljc_267 View Post
    I'm sure it was fake
    Lol no shit

I still like this show and it's my favorite show on TV to watch. It's gotten progressively worse though. The writers are either extremely lazy or just very bad at this point. Characters are acting completely outside of what they normally would do. The Beth scene was just the latest example of bad writing. She wouldn't have done that period. The exchange was done. That should have set off a huge firefight and she would have known that it would have. It was just bad. It was shocking but it was bad. If they wanted to kill her off she should have died in the struggle between the two cops near the elevator shaft.

The lady turning her back on the tied up cop to shoot a Walker for him
    Daryl going against Rick to opt for the peaceful option
    Daryl and Carol getting bested by that kid Noah.
    The baby on Michonnes back

The list goes on and on. It's just getting kinda ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Coverdatspred View Post
    I still like this show and it's my favorite show on TV to watch. It's gotten progressively worse though. The writers are either extremely lazy or just very bad at this point. Characters are acting completely outside of what they normally would do. The Beth scene was just the latest example of bad writing. She wouldn't have done that period. The exchange was done. That should have set off a huge firefight and she would have known that it would have. It was just bad. It was shocking but it was bad. If they wanted to kill her off she should have died in the struggle between the two cops near the elevator shaft.

The lady turning her back on the tied up cop to shoot a Walker for him
    Daryl going against Rick to opt for the peaceful option
    Daryl and Carol getting bested by that kid Noah.
    The baby on Michonnes back

The list goes on and on. It's just getting kinda ridiculous.
    yup .. you named most of my problems with how characters have acted recently ... but we can take solace in the fact that the writers went away from the source material of the books and wrote their own stories for the "hospital" storyline .... maybe the characters get back to normal when they get back to the actual source material.

It seems as though when anybody outside the core group (Rick, Daryl, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Carol) has a few episodes dedicated to them, showing chraracter development or redemption or self improvement, they are killed off. The Governer, Shane, Hershel, Andrea and now Beth. Sasha or Tyresse will be next. maybe Morgan with his return

Beth was worthless. Glad that's over.

Quote Originally Posted by dudleysdad View Post
    Show is full of 'mistakes', at least 2 or 3 per episode. Definitely not True Detective in terms of writing, acting, editing etc but still fun to watch.

Dude from 'Everybody hates Chris' is brutal.

Thread Information