Bet at 5dimes
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead

The dude formerly known as VK.... clowncar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUNT View Post
    I agree.

Yeah, he's everywhere for walking dead promos.

I know you read the comics vk, Daryl isn't in them is he?
    Nope. Meaning they can kill him at any time without altering source material going forward. Also, I have read the books but not sure to what point to be honest. I don't really remember the Negan storyline though I vaguely remember the jailcell morgan built playing a role. So I am fairly useless as far as what is to come from any real measure. Which is nice for me in that I have no expectations going forward.
    As government expands, liberty contracts - Ronald Reagan

All I know, is the actress who plays Rosita is the kind of hot Latina that drives me bonkers.

Also, I read an article online discussing Abraham. In the books he is the one who takes an arrow through the eyeball, not Denise. The creator of the series says he regretted killing Abraham off before the war between Rick's group and Negan's group. They openly pondered in the article that maybe they keep Abraham alive for that reason. It really seems like it will be a choice between Daryl and Glenn to me.

In other words, I don't think it serves a major purpose to spare Abraham the arrow to the eyeball just to kill him off in the Negan scene. I also don't think, as I previously mentioned, he is beloved enough to have the kind emotional response that this death is supposed to bring.

She's so hot.

Yeah, that makes it interesting about Daryl not being in comics. They can kill him off but then you lose a lot of viewers.

Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by HUNT View Post
    She's so hot.

Yeah, that makes it interesting about Daryl not being in comics. They can kill him off but then you lose a lot of viewers.

Who knows.
    Ya tough to kill Daryl. Hopefully he wasn't "Moe"

My two Favorites are Rick and Carol. They are both safe so I am ok with whichever major death occurs, just prefer it be Glenn (can't believe I typed that... glenn is awesome).

When they kill Rick, I am out.

Yea when rick goes I go.

Looking forward to fear the walking dead. Loved the first season surprisingly. Big Kim dickens fan.

Ugh. I don't like Rick at all. Wish they killed him off in the 2nd season and had Daryl be the leader of the group. But I guess if they did that I wouldn't like him either - I think it's the personality they give the leader.

I think it's Glenn that goes - they reduced his role and made him a little wimpy after the dumpster dive.

Glenn has to be -1000 here, maybe higher. They were getting the audience ready for offing him, by making us think he had died earlier in the season.

I have the complete opposite thinking garf. I think they got so much shit for that, he made it out. He's spared.

Quote Originally Posted by takeit View Post
    Ugh. I don't like Rick at all. Wish they killed him off in the 2nd season and had Daryl be the leader of the group. But I guess if they did that I wouldn't like him either - I think it's the personality they give the leader.

I think it's Glenn that goes - they reduced his role and made him a little wimpy after the dumpster dive.
    Rick rules. When the group gets away from what Rick wants, things go poorly

Quote Originally Posted by clowncar View Post

Rick made poor decisions that it seems will cost someone their life. Continuing on the path to "where he was going" when it was clear he was outgunned and set up was a gross error. It does seem like it's set up for it to be Glenn (Maggie telling Rick she trusts him prior to their capture) but for some reason I just can't see it. Negan did say they are of no use dead, but it's hard to see someone recovering from that beatdown.

My theory- Maggie suffered a miscarriage and has a walker baby inside of her... This was caused by Enid, who gave Maggie tainted pickles. Why would Enid do this? She is the insider the saviors hinted at.. Carl inadvertently did a great thing locking her ass in the closet....or maybe not.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexington 125 For This Useful Post:

Elbutre88 (10-26-2016)

Nope. Meaning they can kill him at any time without altering source material going forward. Also, I have read the books but not sure to what point to be honest. I don't really remember the Negan storyline though I vaguely remember the jailcell morgan built playing a role. So I am fairly useless as far as what is to come from any real measure. Which is nice for me in that I have no expectations going forward.
    They have been going off script for quite some time now, which is another reason why I think it was Eugene and not Glenn. He gave the plans to make bullets to Rick (which will ultimately be the reason they survive Negan). Negan's comments after the first swing about him taking it like a man fall in line with Eugene trying to toughen up throughout the season.

Like getting beat by a bat wrapped in barbed wire named Lucille? Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington 125 View Post
    They have been going off script for quite some time now, which is another reason why I think it was Eugene and not Glenn. He gave the plans to make bullets to Rick (which will ultimately be the reason they survive Negan). Negan's comments after the first swing about him taking it like a man fall in line with Eugene trying to toughen up throughout the season.
    very good points. And with Negans comments about you can't produce for me if you're dead, would make one think he would kill the weak link in the group.... and it is believable that he would get that vibe from Eugene, and be surprised that he did take it like a man.

Heres a few more VK
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by ljc_267; 04-07-2016 at 02:38 AM. Reason: add

thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington 125 View Post
    Rick made poor decisions that it seems will cost someone their life. Continuing on the path to "where he was going" when it was clear he was outgunned and set up was a gross error. It does seem like it's set up for it to be Glenn (Maggie telling Rick she trusts him prior to their capture) but for some reason I just can't see it. Negan did say they are of no use dead, but it's hard to see someone recovering from that beatdown.

My theory- Maggie suffered a miscarriage and has a walker baby inside of her... This was caused by Enid, who gave Maggie tainted pickles. Why would Enid do this? She is the insider the saviors hinted at.. Carl inadvertently did a great thing locking her ass in the closet....or maybe not.
    I've suspected Enid was up to something since she said something last season about not being able to protect Alexandria. I don't trust that slore any farther than I can throw her

Max Contract Member Jayhawk Nation's Avatar

Holy shit is all I can say.

2015 CTG MLB Contest Champion mogo's Avatar

damn....

Holy shit. Amazing season premier - not sure if I've seen anything as well done.

So well done. Very exciting to see where this will go.

SPOILERS....

So bummed the picked Abraham. I was REALLY hoping he would off Rick and I was fine seeing Glenn go. The eyeball was awesome.

Wow.

daryll gonna have a hard time coping with his decision

Just wish there was more violen.... errr nevermind.

Decent episode. Made sense to kill Abraham since he was already dead at this point in the comics. Was pretty surprised when they killed Glenn too. I read the comics pretty much up until this point, not sure if I want to read further or not. From what I know of what happens next, if the show follows the comic there's going to be some new badasses coming to light, so pretty excited to see how this plays out

I respect the show for not letting Rick and the group slip out of this situation. It seemed the show always let them weasel out of most situations without major deaths.

After all, they seemed to be the instigators in the war against Negan and his people anyway.

When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with the experience ends up with the money and the man with the money ends up with the experience.

Awesome.

My prediction is that when/if the group overtakes Negan, the kill shot is going to be from someone besides the usual (Rick, Daryl, etc). If Carol drops her mercy act, it could be her, but I'm thinking it's either Maggie or Rosita. Maybe Carl, but after all this time, I don't expect him to actually start being cool

Quote Originally Posted by gps_3 View Post
    My prediction is that when/if the group overtakes Negan, the kill shot is going to be from someone besides the usual (Rick, Daryl, etc). If Carol drops her mercy act, it could be her, but I'm thinking it's either Maggie or Rosita. Maybe Carl, but after all this time, I don't expect him to actually start being cool
    Carl is a douche-nozzle in the comics as well. They have to overtake them eventually, can't have the same bad guy for too long. My guess would be Maggie takes him out (if they kill him). Get the feeling she is going to have a small bout of depression but then is going to go all 'awesomo' for the fight.

Glenn's bugged out eyeball was a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by captjohn67 View Post
    Glenn's bugged out eyeball was a nice touch.
    Haha... We had to rewind it. When his head was being bashed in and when it was on the ground in a pile of his brains.

CTG Super Moderator spanishshark's Avatar

Can't believe you guys like that Shit. Disturbing.I suppose I've seen it in real life and its not pretty. I don't need to see humans mutilated anymore.
    The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.

Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by spanishshark View Post
    Can't believe you guys like that Shit. Disturbing.I suppose I've seen it in real life and its not pretty. I don't need to see humans mutilated anymore.
    i don't watch much TV period. And I most certainly don't like many scary movies or cut em up senseless violence movies. They didn't use to bother me but they do now. I somehow became addicted to this show and I'm not sure how because I think for the most part the acting is horrible. Part of me was hoping it was Maggie that was going to be killed just so I didn't have to hear that horrible southern accent anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishshark View Post
    TV and movie stuff doesn't bother me as I know it's fake. I usually choose not to watch it (because I don't like violence in general), but the violence in this show is a joke.

I don't like blood, I can't watch fights and MMA stuff is completely out of the question.

yeah i think the blood and guts and gore on the show is meant to be over the top, kind of like a Tarantino movie. I can't imagine the real life horrors you and other first responders see on a regular basis

Best show on TV still. Even passed up College Football which has worse southern accents, worse acting and less entertainment value.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to clowncar For This Useful Post:

Elbutre88 (10-26-2016)

Thread Information