Signup at BetOnline.ag Bet at 5dimes Bet at 5dimes BetOnline.agBetOnline.ag Bet at 5dimes Bet at 5dimes BetOnline.agBetOnline.ag Bet at 5dimes Signup at BetOnline.ag Bet at 5dimes BetOnline.agBetOnline.ag Bet at 5dimes
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead

I thought the Morgan episode was excellent. Sure it had very questionable writing but what episode doesn't have very questionable writing at this point? I thought it was fantastic acting by Morgan and Eastman and it was a great watch because of it. I can pretty much pick apart every episode for some serious flaws but at this point you kinda just gotta let yourself go and enjoy it for what it is. My biggest problem with the episode is that they introduced probably the most interesting character (Eastman) that they have in several seasons, then they kill him in a totally stupid way.

Anyway, i have a prediction. Maggie is going to head out on the hunt for Glen and get killed along the way only to be witnessed by Glen who we thought was dead, surprise! That will conclude the transformation of Glen from guy with hope for humanity to guy with no hope at all. Hence.....the death of Glen (as we knew him).

Quote Originally Posted by mogo View Post
    NSFW

Lauren Cohan (maggie) topless

http://i.imgur.com/fbAgJkX.gifv
    Shes so hot.

NSFW

Lauren Cohan (maggie) topless

http://i.imgur.com/fbAgJkX.gifv
    van wilder 2
    "My major hobby is teasing people who take themselves & the quality of their knowledge too seriously & those who doníthave the courage to sometimes say:I donít know...." - Nassim Taleb

The dude formerly known as VK.... clowncar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coverdatspred View Post
    I thought the Morgan episode was excellent. Sure it had very questionable writing but what episode doesn't have very questionable writing at this point? I thought it was fantastic acting by Morgan and Eastman and it was a great watch because of it. I can pretty much pick apart every episode for some serious flaws but at this point you kinda just gotta let yourself go and enjoy it for what it is. My biggest problem with the episode is that they introduced probably the most interesting character (Eastman) that they have in several seasons, then they kill him in a totally stupid way.

Anyway, i have a prediction. Maggie is going to head out on the hunt for Glen and get killed along the way only to be witnessed by Glen who we thought was dead, surprise! That will conclude the transformation of Glen from guy with hope for humanity to guy with no hope at all. Hence.....the death of Glen (as we knew him).

I predict Glenn lives only to let our guard down for him to die later in the near future.
    "The Victim mindset dilutes human potential. By not accepting personal responsibility for our circumstances, we greatly reduce our power to change them."

What is that Lauren Cohan from mogo?
    "The Victim mindset dilutes human potential. By not accepting personal responsibility for our circumstances, we greatly reduce our power to change them."

2015 CTG MLB Contest Champion mogo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clowncar View Post
    What is that Lauren Cohan from mogo?
    Van Wilder 2 (Unrated Cut)

SpongeBob Squarecapper Retburj13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coverdatspred View Post
    Shes so hot.

Damn Maggie lookin fine
    What exactly is your point and when the FUCK will you be getting to it...

Purgatory - Awaiting Moderation Slaptron's Avatar

Holy fuck last nights episode was horrid

I loved last night's episode.

Still no answer about Glenn.
    Gabe

I just watched and loved the episode. this show is supposed to be about the characters and human nature more than it is human v. Zombie battles and I think they are setting it up well for what could be a very fantastic storyline if they follow the comics even somewhat closely

Is that Glenn on the walkie talkie?
    Gabe

Quote Originally Posted by emkee View Post
    Dude that shot himself fell on Glen, Glen using him as a human shield. Zombies eating his guts.

Using said human shield, Glen slides under the dumpster, miraculously escapes and shows up in an episode down the track.

Show has never been smart but it's entertaining, so it wouldn't surprise me.
    Boom.

2015 CTG MLB Contest Champion mogo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emkee View Post
    Boom.
    Good call

Good call
    Nailed that one.

the 6 month wait is on...

so which character got Lucille'd by Neegan?

wasnt thrilled by the episode....it had good suspense but leading up to that? kinda thought they jumped the shark a bit with the ending

Quote Originally Posted by Retburj13 View Post

the 6 month wait is on...

so which character got Lucille'd by Neegan?

wasnt thrilled by the episode....it had good suspense but leading up to that? kinda thought they jumped the shark a bit with the ending
    didn't like the ending either but I am wanting to know what happened so I guess they accomplished their goal.

I didnt hate the overall episode.. just wanted more.. LIke something to happen in the middle of the episode woulda been nice. Helluva cliff hanger...

that was some bullshit

I kept thinking last night that maybe, just maybe, they should have packed their rocket launcher in the RV.

See ya at Happy Hour tipyerbartender's Avatar

I think Abraham bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by tipyerbartender View Post
    I think Abraham bought it.
    The show's producers have said it is a character "beloved" by everyone. We know it isn't Rick or Carl. I don't think many would consider Rosita, Eugene, Abraham or Sasha a beloved character. So it's got to be Glen, Daryl, Maggie or Michonne, right?

Abraham has become kind of beloved. Kind of vague and subjective.

Abraham reasoning. Abraham made his peace with a few characters in the last couple episodes, he was even hugging it out with Eugene. They're not going to kill pregnant Maggie, that would repulse an audience not easily repulsed. Daryl and Michonne are icons, they're not dying yet. Glenn has nine lives. There's more story for Rick and Karl. They need Eugene to build those bullets. Missing a couple, but Abraham would have the most wow factor while still being expendable to the audience.

By the way, I think the second half of season six has been the best stuff the WD has had to offer to date. Liked the finale, like the cliffhanger, I couldn't wait to meet Negan. I'm a total zombie story geek now.

Those are good arguments for sure. Plus, in the comics, it was Abraham that took an arrow through the eye, so it would match up somewhat for him to die. Of course, doesn't explain Glenn still being alive

I also think you can scratch off the girls and cut the field in half. I know the attack was just kind of on audio, and we don't know how they handle it when they pick back up in season 7, but they're not going to ball-bat and brain a female character. It's not a Quentin Tarantino movie.

Offensive Coordinator-Polk High dudleysdad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gps_3 View Post
    I kept thinking last night that maybe, just maybe, they should have packed their rocket launcher in the RV.
    Yeah how about that.. Could have ended that quick lol

Second half of season was best yet Imo.

It is going to be Glenn

I am actually hoping it is Glenn because the other option is Daryl. But pretty sure it is Glenn. I don't see Maggie becoming head of Hilltop with Glenn still around. Glenn dying advances the narrative.

I hope you are right that it is Abraham because I would hate to see Glenn go.

Also, there is tons of source material in regards to Michonne and Maggie moving forward so I think they are safe.

Just realized who started this thread. Where did Santa go?

the cliffhanger is dumb because we're all gonna figure it out even if we don't wanna. the're gonna have posters for next season, we're gonna figure this out. look at how hbo fucked up with the john snow thing. same shit.

it's michonne. rick ain't allowed to be happy.

50 spot for me on Glenn no matter what the odds are

I agree 2nd half of season was the best yet. The finale was eh though, but I guess it was done to show how powerful/big neegan and his army really is. My top 2 are daryl or eugene, then MAYBE glenn.

I believe the directors (or someone) said that there were hints to who it is throughout the episode.

Ironically, I thought it was by far the worst written season to date.

Still awesome and Negan gives us some possibilities

i agree my money is on Glenn.

Maggie is gonna step up, have Glenn Jr and be a leader

Quote Originally Posted by Retburj13 View Post
    i agree my money is on Glenn.

Maggie is gonna step up, have Glenn Jr and be a leader

Yup.

She has been kicking ass lately as a build up to it with her taking on the negotiating role vs the hilltop leader and with her and carol kicking ass against the tiny group of Negan folks.

Glenn's time is up and while I love the guy, there doesn't seem much forward direction for him from here.

Don't forget it was glenn who saw the lucille photos on the raid. Foreshadowing me thinks

No minority will be killed.

Think it's Daryl. But producers are pussies. They want to see fan reaction.

I could care less if it's anyone but Daryl and Rick. Daryl is the poster child for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by HUNT View Post
    No minority will be killed.

Think it's Daryl. But producers are pussies. They want to see fan reaction.

I could care less if it's anyone but Daryl and Rick. Daryl is the poster child for the show.

Yup. Daryl brings in the female audience from what I understand. He is the face on their video games too I think. I hope he isn't the one to go because it would be going out with a whimper the way he has been dominated the last few episodes. Would like to see him rebound. Also think that he is more important to the war that is about to break out than Glenn is.

Also, the death needs to be impactful. So I just don't see Abraham, rosita or Sasha being the one. This particular death in the books (Glenn) was far and away considered the most impactful of the series per articles I have read. Negan is supposed to matter here. I don't think you have a season of buildup just to kill of Rosita. That would be lame.

I agree.

Yeah, he's everywhere for walking dead promos.

I know you read the comics vk, Daryl isn't in them is he?

Thread Information