• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Playing Atlanta

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Plus 9
Atlanta 6-3 revenging a home loss
Looked at all 3 refs
2 of them actually liked Atlanta better
The third normally a dog player really likes Miami
Checked killer sports
Winning NBA Trends and News for December 10, 2019ATS Play ON Trend of the DayThe Hawks are 10-0-1 ATS (5.23 ppg) on the roadoff a win in which they had less than 15% of theirpoints from free throws.team=Hawks and A and p:W and p:pFT<15 anddate>=20180403ATS Play AGAINST Trend of the DayThe Heat are 0-14 ATS (-10.89 ppg) at home off awin as a favorite in which they scored fewer than10 fast break points.team=Heat and H and p:FW and p:FBP<10 anddate>=20170319OU Play OVER Trend of the DayThe Heat are 11-0 OU (6.23 ppg) as a homefavorite off a win as a home favorite.team=Heat and HF and p:HFW anddate>=20180105OU Play UNDE

How are the refs for the Wizards game tonight. I'm a believer if a team needs a win they can always get it vs Charlotte.

Not sure about the Atlanta game. That is serious
Wanted to avoid totals today but took first half over in Hornets 118 total 2 overs 1 under

Wasted half of what I won on the first half over. ML wish I had tried it
Damn Miami tied it up

U should’ve seen Charlotte last week.......up 7 with 1 min left getting +4 for the game....lost by 5 in regulation.......got out scored 12-0 in last min of the game......

Suns should get there. Not sure I will take a chance when I could lock it up with a teaser. so far if the Suns win they simply cover and no reason looking a team histories to not nail them. 2 fairly good home favorite refs 1 poor 1.
Milwaukee as a side and the under both look good

Back