• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***2019 Recruiting Thread***

Ed O will make a REAL BIG push tol hold LA down as it is LOADED this year with the numbrr 1 overall in Sospher and some 5 stars elsewhere

If he fucks this up it will be the writing on the wall, that he gone

This is the type of class that could save a job and put you in the mix again......LSU is in it with ALL the top guys and mainly at positions of need...

Also a push in Houston....be tougher with the new blood there, but been a honey hole for us for a while

FSU hosted a dozen or so recruits this past weekend. Got one commitment out of the bunch with several favorable impressions. Of course early commitments mean nothing these days.

Looks like Grant Gunnel and his WR are fresh of a Buckeye visit......lotta CBs rolling in for the two that want to play together

you guys didn't offer but he has a nice offer sheet...

Yes, grades.

They wanted to check back on him after this semester.

I read that LSU may stick him at a JUCO to start out.

He also wanted to go south.

A West Michigan guy I read a lot is quite enamored with him... so we shall see...

I cant quite believe it, but Jacob Cendoya, QB at my daughters school, small Christian school in North Fulton just got scholly to Ole Miss. Was offered preferred walk on at Tenny just prior. Jacob is like a bigger Flutie. Dad played at LSU. I never thought we would be D1. He took over for another stud named Aaron Winchester that will compete for starting job at Georgia State.

https://twitter.com/JacobCendoya

Looks like Te Cory Couch decom from UM after decom from Tenny..........I know we have an offer but lookin elsewhere...too erratic

Emery to Messy St picking up steam.....I hope we keep him on state and add him to the RB Tyrion Davis

I think Emery is better than LA native and IMG RB Cain.....Cain to UT I would guess

Looks like Te Cory Couch decom from UM after decom from Tenny..........I know we have an offer but lookin elsewhere...too erratic

Emery to Messy St picking up steam.....I hope we keep him on state and add him to the RB Tyrion Davis

I think Emery is better than LA native and IMG RB Cain.....Cain to UT I would guess
Couch was waiting for Miami of FL. It was known here. I like him a lot, many up here didn't. We were the 'placeholder'.

Couch was waiting for Miami of FL. It was known here. I like him a lot, many up here didn't. We were the 'placeholder'.
Placeholder? Why Tenny 1st? Also, when did Miami offer?

I'm not sayin you aren't right........just sayin.

Assuming this kid will be CB, kick return guy and occasional offens

I'm assuming he has been in communication with Miami recently and they made him an offer whether public or not. He liked UM a lot but he's in the Canes backyard. I'm not so sure about the Tenny thing but it was a quick decommit/commit.

Corn got Mccaffrey's little brother at QB and Jackson Hannah at LB who has offers from basically everyone.

John Emery committed to UGA

I pray to GOD we can get this back in track...this will be an unmitigated disaster if UGA is gonna start this shit.....wow

Even the UGA fans are surprised. No shock there after hearing a few other stories on guys since Kirby got there. At least a half dozen or so were big surprises.

Lincoln Riley putting in some work, though it seems like Dax Hill is headed to Bama. His brother plays at Okie Lite, and his parents aren’t OU friendly.

John Emery committed to UGA

I pray to GOD we can get this back in track...this will be an unmitigated disaster if UGA is gonna start this shit.....wow
I read that when I woke up this am. Jorga stole this one right out of your backyard

Lincoln Riley putting in some work, though it seems like Dax Hill is headed to Bama. His brother plays at Okie Lite, and his parents aren’t OU friendly.
Yup, gonna finish 2nd to them here but he's gonna be a real good one.

I read that when I woke up this am. Jorga stole this one right out of your backyard
This one ain't over...fresh off the visit, hey

I have wanted Emery over ALL of them tho......People are sayin we get Cain now, but fuck that......I want Emery

This one ain't over...fresh off the visit, hey

I have wanted Emery over ALL of them tho......People are sayin we get Cain now, but fuck that......I want Emery
Back up the truck bubba.

That ship has sailed most likely.

4 Star local boy Trey Palmer in at WR this AM for LSU

I expect Devonta next........then hopefully Sospher

This is an area LSU has struggled to lock down with the Bama Barber in town........Sospher will be Bama LSU til the end

So Harrison delayed his decision (sposed to be Aug 14th). Obviously a Buckeye...and 100% a Buckeye if Mom gets her choice.

Now, after today... hmmm...

Technically a 2018 recruit, but 5 star ILB Brandon Kaho was granted full release from Washington and will be heading to Alabama. We are short on ILB, so this is very good news

Backstory?

From what I've heard, he's had a couple of deaths in the family as well as his parents getting divorced in the past few months. No idea where the "being closer to home" thing factors in, unless he considers somewhere besides Reno home. I have heard that he may have some extended family nearby, but who knows? All I know is that we kind of struck out at ILB in the last class, and it's our most important area of need

Bama guys what do yall hear on Sopsher?

They lost to a pretttttty all white 24k a year school fom NO area the other day and they say he looked awful and lazy....170 lb C worked him

We keep hearing he is extremely overrated...(Top 5 ranked nationally)

Daxton Hill committed to Michigan tonight.

I figured they might make a good push but finish 2nd... but he is committed...hopefully nothing changes.

This kid has superstar written all over him.

Harrison will be a Wolverine so theres that. Just waiting until last minute so his family doesn't get murdered in C-Bus and they can move out overnight.

Early signing day tomorrow. Anything surprising coming? I don't follow recruiting much anymore, but have been reading some the last few days. Can definitely tell the strategy has changed from last season for Alabama

Justin Fields leaving UGA is pretty big. I assuming OSU and OU are already on the phone. This could maybe throw a Mouse wrench into signing day tomorrow.

I think Miami has had 15 or so decommits so Richt is really on a roll. I am pounding the under on Miami wins next season if I can get a decent number.

Justin Fields leaving UGA is pretty big. I assuming OSU and OU are already on the phone. This could maybe throw a Mouse wrench into signing day tomorrow.

I don't know why he signed there in the first place with Fromm already there. He was never going to beat out a solid starter and if he really expected to play right away there he made a big mistake.

From what I've heard on Fields, he was told that he would be a huge factor in the offense from day 1. Obviously that never materialized and now he's on his way. He may have served his purpose though, with all the recruits he helped bring in last year. Hearing that UGA is looking in really good position for some major players

Fields was not impressive. He struggled when he came in the game. Couldn't pull the trigger, definitely couldnt read a defense. His speed wasn't as impressive as i had thought. Got caught from behind a few times. He can throw it, but against a real defense who blitzes him I think he will continue to struggle.

Interesting domino effect announcing this before signing day. We lost Haselwood at WR because he was expecting to play with Fields.

Fields was committed to PSU for a while so that could open up again, I guess though probably burned a bridge there. OU Colorado Miss St OSU PSU FSU all seem to be linked but that is because of his connections to each either previously or currently besides OU where it just makes a ton of sense.

Looks like Harrison is going with OSU, oh well. Kids mom insisted and they feared for their life living C-Bus. Cool group of fans there.

Back